Connect Sony XPLOD MEX-BT2500 Bluetooth CD Receiver with ur mobile

How To Connect Sony XPLOD MEX-BT2500 Bluetooth CD Receiver with ur mobile

1.Press the “OFF” button,
2. and after the clock or demonstration appears
3. press and hold the “EQ/BLUETOOTH” button. (Assuming Your mobile handsets bluetooth is on)
4.After about 7 seconds the Bluetooth logo will appear, and in your phone (or MP3 player) display you'll see connect to “XPLOD”.
5. If ask password then enter "0000" 4 times zeros
6. Connect the two devices, and you are ready to talk, play music.

-Vinod Kotiya
NTPC Limited
www.vinodkotiya.com

Comments

'T' ern said…
Thanx. After giving up using logic, I'm now totally hands free...
Unknown said…
Tanx a lot
useful
Unknown said…
Bluetooth is on but I cant find it with my phone
Unknown said…
Same
Unknown said…
My Bluetooth is connected to my mex 2500 but I got no sound going thro my speakers